Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

New York Fashion Week - BCBG

New York's Fashion Week is in full swing right now with only 3 days left! Tons of designers and celebs are stepping out to preview Spring 2013 collections. If you are like me and can't seem to find the time to get out to New York this week... ;) Be sure to Click Here to watch some of the shows streaming live on YouTube!*
*The show schedule listed on the channel page is for Eastern time in case y'all were wondering! 

So far, I have seen the BCBG Max Azria show streaming live! I really loved some of the looks I saw. You will see lots of fun lines and creative geometric shapes in colors that include black, white, creme, tangerine and a periwinkle blue. I also loved the continuing trend of sheer fabrics paired with lace!



 Image(s) Source: Vogue.com
To view the rest of the BCBG Spring 2013 collection, click the link above!

Can you picture the nail designs already?! I might have to do a manicure inspired by some of the designs very soon....not sure I will be patient enough to wait until spring!

What are some of your favorite New York Fashion Week looks? What designers are you most excited to see collections from?

xKelli

P.S. I just caught the end of the Carolina Herrera show...can I just say that I am so ready for spring! I am totally loving the colors and flowy fabrics! Here's to a fast winter and an early spring arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment