Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Meet Me, YouGotNailz!

Hey everyone it's Kelli King from YouGotNailz! 

Here's the scoop: I caved. I am officially part of the blogging world. For anyone who has not been introduced to YouGotNailz, let me fill you in. 

7 Facts You Should Know
1. My name is Kelli King.
2. I am nail polish obsessed...I have 100+ polishes and I keep buying more! I know, I have a problem...
3. I have been making nail painting tutorials on YouTube for almost 1 year. (Anniversary is September 22!)
4. I am 20 years old & I have 3 sisters. I love them almost as much as I love painting my nails. ;)
5. I am a journalism student at CSUN. Someday in the hopefully near future, I want to work at a PR firm that handles beauty and lifestyle brands.
6. I teach nail art classes once a month in Simi Valley, CA. 
7. My favorite nail polish color is Turned Up Turquoise from China Glaze. 

Want to know more? Check out my YouTube & other links below! And Remeber...Keep calm & polish on! 


xKelli 




No comments:

Post a Comment